Thursday, August 9, 2012

August 9, 2012

So yesterday I found an awesome app for my droid phone. It's called Calorie Counter by FatSecret.com. I'm already loving this super easy way to track my weight loss. I entered in all my relative specs and it gauges how many calories I should eat and even shows me what percentage I have left in the day. It calculates everything for me, I just enter in what I eat and it tells me approximately what it's worth. It even calculates my exercise to about what I've burned in the day and in any routines I choose based on my height and weight. I'm rather pleased with all this "personal training" right at my finger tips. I recommend it!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...I'll have to try that one after I get done cooking this bun I've got in the oven. I've used a few different ones in the past, but haven't really found one that I love. Thanks for the suggestion! Tracking is such an important part of being successful.

    ReplyDelete